Substantive and procedural civil law, juvenile civil law, Comparative law, Arbitration law, Mediation, Civil liability law, Substantial and procedural administrative law, Legal information technology.
Dott.ssa Elenia Rao
Registered with the Order of Practitioners Lawyers of Messina from 20 September 2016
Graduated at the University of Messina on July 27, 2016, with an experimental thesis in civil procedural law, entitled "Profiles for the application of articles 348 bis and 348 ter, to the appeal in the labor rite.
During the university period he participated in various seminars and study meetings including:
· Seminar "The right to the border of life". Messina 3 March 2009.
· Meeting "The refusal of health treatments", Messina 4 April 2009.
· Participation in the study day on "Connected Work", Messina 29 April 2011.
· "Council of Europe and the European Union in comparison" seminar, Messina 27 November 2011.
· Participation in the conference "Fundamental Rights and Equal Opportunities", Messina March 20, 2013.
· Participation in the day of prolusion regarding marriage and the cds "Civil unions" with experts and personalities of free thought on the occasion of the inauguration of the course on Civil Law of Minors, Aula Magna Court of Appeal of Messina, 2 July 2016.
She is currently enrolled in the first year of the School of Specialization for Legal Professions at the University of Messina
Born in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto on 10/07/1989