The firm offers companies global legal advice, from the constitution phase and throughout the company life.
By way of example, the Firm provides assistance:
- during the company's establishment phase;
- in the drafting of minutes of the meeting and the board of directors and in the preparation of all the preliminary and subsequent activity;
- in the preparation of business contracts (sales, distribution, supply, agency, etc), letters of intent and transactions;
- in debt collection;
- in the management of labor relations;
- in extraordinary business operations;
- in the drafting of corporate reorganization projects, mergers and acquisitions;
- in the internationalization activity, also through the collaboration with foreign law firms and with its headquarters in New York City and Shanghai.
Practitioners of the firm have also served as board members in joint-stock companies and foundations.
Furthermore, the Firm has gained a great experience in:
- company management for corporate groups and administrators;
- development of internal "compliance" programs and preparation of organizational models and ethical codes envisaged by the provisions introduced by Legislative Decree no. 231/2001 on the criminal liability of institutions and companies;
- due diligence.